Hard Dance radioshow for your station

DeeJay Froggy

Greetings to you.
I'm Claudio Alberti DJ, and I'm looking for a radio station that would be willing to broadcast my one hour radioshow named Consolle Culture.
It's a mixed radioshow with the new UK hard dance tunes of the moment and a lot of vocal jingles. It's recorded and produced once a week.
Please answer to this message if you are seriously interested, since I took contact with a few directors that showed interest but the next day they already forgot everything about me... let's not mention the hundreds of emails I sent, without even a little answer.
Thanks in advance.

DJ Emotive

Most of the bigger stations are beginning to realise that the public like variety and have nothing against syndicated programs and podcasts , more so the smaller stations which are demanding 'Live' DJs inevitably cannot cover slots properly and have no consistency, they cannot keep the better talent on board and are on a hiding to nothing, so as you say Best of Luck. Claudio keep up the good work there are lots of stations out there who appreciate talent so keep at it.

Stevy6

Emotive. You must of assumed I was saying "best of luck" in a sarcastic way. But now. I was genuinely offering him the Best of luck.
We have a fairly full evening schedule of live presenters. Who enjoy their time on air. (Including myself) we do it for the love and we have a fully interactive audience. That's why we stay "live" to respond to requests and shutouts. .

I wish Claudio all the best in his quest for syndication.

DeeJay Froggy

OK, I'm sorry if I didn't finish to explain what are my real intentions.
I do really believe in a radio station first of all as a community, and for this reason I record my show once a week in order to broadcast it on my own, and to chat with the listeners while the podcast goes on air.
I do not want to do a syndicated show on more radio stations... I just want to find ONE station and be part of that single project, also by spreading the word about the other shows of the station itself.