Introduce Yourself

ustoopia

Here's the new guy!! My name is Andre I'm from the Netherlands and I'm in IT. I'm also a gamer and your typical IT geek with all the awesome qualities that go with it.

Partyboy Radio

We are The World's #1 Hit Music Station! We're currently looking for other internet radio stations to partner with that will air our morning show 7:00am-11:00am (central). Please email partyboybueller@gmail.com if interested. We're the new hot morning show on internet radio. PARTYBOY BUELLER LIVE!

Attachments

• buellerandbae.jpg
    buellerandbae.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 983

Katy

Hi there. I'm in the UK and I just came across this forum through searching online as I've been passionate about radio for many years and wanted to find an online community where I can chat and connect with others. I have presented on internet radio in the past and hosted a regular Hospital Radio show for a few years. I guess I'm seeking to meet like minded people and re connect with radio again as I feel I've let it slip in recent years and I'd love to be inspired to present again and even maybe find a kindred spirit I can share radio with along the way :)

535music

Hi everyone,my name is ramona and am PR for 535music,a music marketing and distribution company based in the Netherlands. Came across this platform via a friend,she claimed its the internets' best forum for music professionals. Looking forward to helping artists with marketing and publicity.

Attachments

• 943747_1041579009268554_1176058121863544239_n.jpg
    943747_1041579009268554_1176058121863544239_n.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,038

MoMontana

Hello Guys - I am looking for a little bit of help. Me and my team develop mobile apps for radio stations and we are looking to move from commercial stations (which was successful just very saturated) to digital stations. We have a pricing of 49 euro per month at the moment. Is this too much or too little? Any advice would be great. Thank you, Mo.

Luigi

Hello Guys - I am looking for a little bit of help. Me and my team develop mobile apps for radio stations and we are looking to move from commercial stations (which was successful just very saturated) to digital stations. We have a pricing of 49 euro per month at the moment. Is this too much or too little? Any advice would be great. Thank you, Mo.
can you develop and app for us while in South Africa ?

Matt Auckland

Hi, I'm Matt Auckland aka Producer Matt from The Global House Party.

I've been working in professional broadcasting for 13 years on 7 stations, mainly in technical roles, however I'm also a presenter, producer, and voice over artist. Currently I am a IT Broadcast Engineer at 2 stations in Southampton, U.K.

I'm also a full stack web developer, and built a few projects for radio such as PodBox.me, an automated listen again platform currently used by Voice FM in Southampton, and a Shoutcast listener analytics platform I use on a few stations, including my own sumoradio.uk.

Previously I've been Online Technical Editor at DJ Magazine / DJMag.com (UK), a DJ Manager (technically I still am), and a DJ myself since the late 80's. I have a passion for music, which is only matched by my love of technology and flashy lights in radio studios!

Come say hi, I'm always happy help and give advice. Find me on the mAirList forums, and also on Twitter & Instagram @mattauckland

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Welcome Matt :)

Sounds like you have been involved in some interesting projects. I used to buy DJ Mag back in the day ;)

Matt Auckland

Welcome Matt :)

Sounds like you have been involved in some interesting projects. I used to buy DJ Mag back in the day ;)

Yes I certainly have, DJ Mag was a dream come true. I joined them just after Future Publishing sold it.

Another "dream come true" moment was when I started working with Mark (The Artful Dodger) Hill. Never ever ever thought that would happen, but 5 years later and we are still great mates, worked on two radio show projects which I produced and co-hosted, plus a mini tour, and been in the studio on many great music projects, including the Artful & Ridney 2013 hit "Missing You" with the lovely Terri Walker on vocals.

WOW!!!! I am a newbie in some serious company here, I got bit by the OTA radio bug when I was 9 years old listening to Radio Station WOWO on 1190 kHz AM located in Ft. Wayne Indiana using a 7 dollar GE pocket portable AM radio with a 6" telescopic antenna from Central Islip, Long Island late at night, my jobs consisted of support level jobs with LIN/ Pageboy/Aircall Paging in NYC, ITT Mackay Radio in Brentwood, Long Island & GE Land Mobile Radio in Queens, NY, I've done other stuff since but I am heavy into SDR & live streaming of public safety radios & IPN, I DX AM/FM radio stations & am now into live streaming distant AM/FM radio stations I cannot receive with my OTA setup & want to become an AM/FM OTA micro broadcaster but I don't think the FCC's releasing new licenses. Just came across this site & maybe this could work for me. I'll have questions in time but want to root around the site & see if this will work for me, thanks all for having me, great site.