Jazz, Folk or World Music

Peter

I already do jazz, folk and world music programmes on the internet - but sadly two stations have recently gone under. If you'd like to broadcast my shows just let me know - you can hear an example at mixcloud.com/ukjazz (this is one of the more way-out programmes) or get in touch and I'll send you an example

GCFX RADIO

GCFX Global Radio is taking the world by storm averaging over 1000 new and dedicated listeners for the month of December 2019 alone. We are currently seeking new and dedicated talent (Jazz, R&B, Reggae, Soft Rock) and if interested, send an email which should include a sound check. Feel free to visit us on our website, on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Anthony R. Hall
Owner/Station Manager
GCFX Global Radio

P.O. Box 232
Goldsboro NC 27533
Request Line: (844) 588-4239
FAX: 1 (650) 229-7944

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Peter

GCFX Global Radio is taking the world by storm averaging over 1000 new and dedicated listeners for the month of December 2019 alone. We are currently seeking new and dedicated talent (Jazz, R&B, Reggae, Soft Rock) and if interested, send an email which should include a sound check. Feel free to visit us on our website, on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Anthony R. Hall
Owner/Station Manager
GCFX Global Radio

P.O. Box 232
Goldsboro NC 27533
Request Line: (844) 588-4239
FAX: 1 (650) 229-7944

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Hi,
Have a listen to my show at www.mixcloud.com/ukjazz. It's very different to most jazz showsa. No smooth jazz, this is all European avant-garde jazz. If you like it I'd be happy to give you an hour each week :)

Regards

Peter