looking for mature dedicated presenters for online radio station

Are you a lover of Music and People?
We at coolvibes-reloaded' coolvibes-reloaded Are Looking For DJ"s with little or no experience.
We will train you to become an online DJ. IT's FREE. We are a 3-year-old non-profit family orientated Internet Radio station
Looking to GROW, We play all different genres of music.
Contact either the station owner coolvibes1989@gmail.com or the station manager laura.coolvibes@yahoo.com
If you think you have the time and want a hobby that is fun, REWARDING and A Great way to meet new people.... We Are Also Accepting DJ'S Who Work In Nightclubs As Well. We also play unsigned music and signed. We "DO NOT" Accept Presenters who work on other stations
we prefer dedicated presenters/dj's that wish to stick to one station.

This is a work from home voluntary job

we are looking for people who would love to help us, bring this station off its feet :)

message us via our facebook page: https://facebook.com/coolvibesuk

MrK

No1 will dedicate to your station ..
1. Your site looks like was done by 7year old

2. Your not paying so you dont really have a right telling people they cant dj on other stations.

Highy unlikey youll get anyone

IanD

MrK says...
No1 will dedicate to your station ..
1. Your site looks like was done by 7year old

2. Your not paying so you dont really have a right telling people they cant dj on other stations.

Highy unlikey youll get anyone

I agree with MrK. Abysmal website. Won't take presenters from other stations?! That's why you only have two of them... and that includes yourself. You need to get real.

MrK

MrK says...

I agree with MrK. Abysmal website. Won't take presenters from other stations?! That's why you only have two of them... and that includes yourself. You need to get real.
In this day and age people want to dj for a station with ...

A decent website
A good following
Listeners

And a station run correctly

Without them things may as well give up now

IanD

Original poster...

We "DO NOT" Accept Presenters who work on other stations
we prefer dedicated presenters/dj's that wish to stick to one station.

MrK says...
In this day and age people want to dj for a station with ...

A decent website
A good following
Listeners

And a station run correctly

Without them things may as well give up now

You have to start somewhere and at day one it's fair if you don't have any listeners or a following. However, you can't be too choosey or behave like you're a national BBC station when you present yourself in that way. Having a website that says it's made in 'Wix' at the top of the page isn't a good start. In your situation, I think you'll need to grab any half-decent presenter you can get, no matter how many stations they 'work' for. I'm not interested btw, just offering advice.

• Love
Reactions: MrK

MrK

Agree grab what you can get with a free website ...
.your website is your front online and having that free by wix on the top is defo a bad look

MrK

You joking right??

Webhosting you csn get for 99p - 3.99 a month. You cant afford that your in the wrong business

You joking right??

Webhosting you csn get for 99p - 3.99 a month. You cant afford that your in the wrong business
mate don't say that i was actual joking i'm paying money for streaming a year and i'm paying wix ten pounds a month so no its not free

Csnt be paying if it says free website by wix
1626698341957.png

see there asking me for payment this is proof that i am paying them a month just i have not paid yet

MrK

Regardless your website is not professional for presenters to want to be only on your station .. its a front for the radio and them also.

Personally as a dj i wouldnt want my name on there .. (opinion) maybe other djs reading this could tell you if thwy would have there name on that site

Regardless your website is not professional for presenters to want to be only on your station .. its a front for the radio and them also.

Personally as a dj i wouldnt want my name on there .. (opinion) maybe other djs reading this could tell you if thwy would have there name on that site
i'm trying to make site alot better my friend DJBlade Recommended me to put that background with speakers

MrK

Im not here to take the piss .. im just providing you a opinion from a djs point of view..

If you want a decent site. Get a decent provider or builder wix is very limited and also hard to make a professional feel.

Wordpress has many radio themes
Joomla also
Even php coding make it your own ..
Node.js also ..

Anyway i wish you the best of luck but im sure you dont need luck ...

DJ TOTY GEE

i'm trying to make site alot better my friend DJBlade Recommended me to put that background with speakers

I hope you are joking...

you have a website done with Wix and you want also the DJ that collaborates only with your station?

:)

of course, if you have the listeners of radio Capital... maybe... :)