gingerandnuts

Hey, you clicked on the links so thanks!

We are a married couple and our show was voted the best community radio show. Our one-hour weekly radio show which aims to make the listener feel good now goes out on various FM, community and internet radio stations.

Now, we record the show as live on a Thursday morning and it features a vibrant mix of banter, music, interviews, competitions and, most important. listener interaction. So, when listeners tune into your station, it’s sounds like we’re live - and it works really wełl.

We work in partnership with many big names like Lovehoney and Empire Cinema, and have interviewed several well-known personalities.

If you are interested in taking our one hour show (it’s Free), uploaded to Dropbox and sent via WeTransfer every Thursday afternoon as soon as we finish the show, just drop me an email - darren@gingerandnuts.co.uk

If you want to find out more, visit www.bestradioshow.co.uk

Hey, you clicked on the links so thanks!

We are a married couple and our show was voted the best community radio show. Our one-hour weekly radio show which aims to make the listener feel good now goes out on various FM, community and internet radio stations.

Now, we record the show as live on a Thursday morning and it features a vibrant mix of banter, music, interviews, competitions and, most important. listener interaction. So, when listeners tune into your station, it’s sounds like we’re live - and it works really wełl.

We work in partnership with many big names like Lovehoney and Empire Cinema, and have interviewed several well-known personalities.

If you are interested in taking our one hour show (it’s Free), uploaded to Dropbox and sent via WeTransfer every Thursday afternoon as soon as we finish the show, just drop me an email - darren@gingerandnuts.co.uk

If you want to find out more, visit www.bestradioshow.co.uk
Please email me at staff@excessuk.com plaese we would love to have your show on are station