Looking for Volunteers who love music!

Masterz Radio is looking for DJs of all skill levels. We are looking for new DJs to come on board, and learn the ropes of Internet Radio. We also welcome DJs that have been around a while and want to share their knowledge and help DJs that are learning to improve shows.

Masterz is a family orientated station. Where listeners can pick songs and dedicate them throughout shows.

Masterz is flexible with time schedules. We can accommodate various time schedules as needed however, once the schedule is in place, weekly regular shows have a higher chance of getting returning listeners.

If you have a specialty show and would like to bring that to the station we would be able to talk about it. We do have suggestions for specialty shows on the station website.

If you would like to do radio shows as co-hosts, or bring live phone calls on air, we do have the knowledge to help you learn that along the way.

If anyone is interested in joining, please contact us with your skype name or phone number we can reach you at, and include times that you are available for talking, and what time zone/country you are from. Please email us at apply@masterzradio.com

Brian

Hello Brian, we are looking for people who can do live shows, as we integrate listeners requests throughout the show, and getting the listeners involved with the on air DJ.

Thanks,
DJ Massey

Owner of Masterz Radio

Brian

Hello Brian, we are looking for people who can do live shows, as we integrate listeners requests throughout the show, and getting the listeners involved with the on air DJ.

Thanks,
DJ Massey

Owner of Masterz Radio
I'm not sure what automation system your using, but what you could do is: have shows recorded and have a script on your website to request a song, and when a listener requests a song, the system could insert the track. This way the show could still be recorded. That may work.

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being a presenter at this time, I have a program that is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews upcoming artist with great commentary & providing the Hottest Underground Hip Hop &Classic Hit Music etc. give me some more info email me KangoBlachouse@yahoo.com

Thanks