J K

Hi everyone I am looking to do a show once a week I have done a few shows before one being a breakfast show. I cater for most music however my passion is all things rock, that don't go to say I do not like other things mixed in and am quite able to go with the flow of the listening crowd.

Active listeners would be a plus or I might as well play the jukebox at home. I work from 3am till finish which is around 1pm so would be looking for afternoon slot. Depending on how things go for both parties I could do more than one show per week, Looking forward to hearing from you all

Much love and safe wishes

JK

Reba

Hi JK,

My name is Reba. I represent Have A Blast Radio. We are always looking for good DJs. We are a family oriented station and do not do the illicit language or lyrics. Classic Rock is a staple of our station. I would love to explore our opportunities with you.
Please check us out, fill out the application and I will be back in touch shortly.
Looking forward to speaking with you.

WantedFM

Hello @J K

We're always looking for new talented Presenters and DJs to join our thriving community. The Wanted Network have a strong audience base and we are known for our commitment in giving everyone a chance to shine.

The Wanted Network have also released a Pay Monthly Scheme (Subject to Ts&C's) making volunteering with us even more rewarding.

Check us out at www.WantedFM.co.uk/page/jobs-2

I look forward to speaking to you in the future.

Good luck!!!

From,
Markio
Radio GM -The Wanted Network