Rock DJ's Needed to fill out sunday slots

Are you a rock dj or similar ? Are you interested in broadcasting with us ? if so we would be interested in hearing from you. Sundays on Mix365 is a rock day and we are locking for DJ's/Presenters to fill some available slots.

We have other slots open too and will air most genres.

Interested ? then please head over to our contact page.. fill it out and we will get straight back to you

Thank You!

Screenshot_3.jpg

DjSmooth

Understood!! I appreciate you getting back to me. If you are ever interested in a DJ whom can mix classic rock (70s & 80s) or basically most other formats continuously that I do whether it be 1 hour of multiple hours it would be worth your time to give a listen. If you are video broadcasting djs mixing from their makeshift studios then I'm not your guy. However if you want to have non stop seemless mixing to fill up a slot then I guarantee you I'm your guy. Nothing ultra fancy, nothing obnoxious if you know what, just excellently blended non stop mixing.
Thank You
DJ Smooth

Understood!! I appreciate you getting back to me. If you are ever interested in a DJ whom can mix classic rock (70s & 80s) or basically most other formats continuously that I do whether it be 1 hour of multiple hours it would be worth your time to give a listen. If you are video broadcasting djs mixing from their makeshift studios then I'm not your guy. However if you want to have non stop seemless mixing to fill up a slot then I guarantee you I'm your guy. Nothing ultra fancy, nothing obnoxious if you know what, just excellently blended non stop mixing.
Thank You
DJ Smooth
thank you buddy. we can offer video or audio only. We are just at the stage where we are after live dj's. But you will be considered. thanks