AIR FM

Dear InternetRadio community,

Have you ever wanted to share your voice, creativity or just rant on air to a growing fanbase?

About us: We are a new fast growing online music platform that promotes, books, manages and scouts new and upcoming artists. Our main tool will be through the use of our online radio platform and social media pages. Our shows will vary from new music discovery to talkshows and interviews, the station is based in Amsterdam but you can work from anywhere even from home provided you have the equipment. The Amsterdam International Radio (AIR fm) shows will be in English.

As we have expanded suddenly and unexpectedly we are now looking for radio hosts to present a variety of shows this will become your own personal show within the AIR fm brand and platform. You will have the choice of show genre and we are flexible and open to ideas and will help you in shaping the show. If you would like to be a part of this platform please email us at submissions@air-fm.com or info@air-fm.com and tell us why you are interested.

If you have a fragment of you presenting that we can listen to or if you already host your podcast please attach the file or link to the email.

Thank you!

Stevy6

So is air fm an actual live station or just a way of getting promoted?

"AirFM is a solid brand and a passionate music agency helping talented artists grow"

It looks like you are looking to be managers and promoters opposed to a radio station.
Site looks great though and you do seem to have a selection of outlets. (Albeit it free channels available to anyone)
Can you email me what our relationship would be, is there a contract are you "my management" is there any fee involved etc. Stevy666 at hotmail.co.uk ..... Thanks

AIR FM

So is air fm an actual live station or just a way of getting promoted?

"AirFM is a solid brand and a passionate music agency helping talented artists grow"

It looks like you are looking to be managers and promoters opposed to a radio station.
Site looks great though and you do seem to have a selection of outlets. (Albeit it free channels available to anyone)
Can you email me what our relationship would be, is there a contract are you "my management" is there any fee involved etc. Stevy666 at hotmail.co.uk ..... Thanks

We will email you the response!

AIR FM

Gday Air FM

Will this be live broadcast or podcast? I am interested.

https://www.mixcloud.com/Wade_Garrett/ for samples :p

Wade

Both! A lot of it will be prerecorded but according to the hosts and DJ's that we recruit and the types of shows we come up with we will be making a schedule so that the prerecorded shows will have a specific timeslot to be broadcast "live". These shows will then also be posted on other outlets such as soundcloud, YouTube and on the playback of our broadcasting platforms like Mixlr so that you can listen to them again.

Thank you for the interest, we shall listen to your show and get back to you, do you have an email address that we can mail to?