Underground House/Techno DJ looking for station (House/Techno/Progressive - Deep/Melodic )

DJing for 25+ yrs, retired but still digging for new tunes weekly. I played for a few stations up until the last one I was affiliated with closed-up shop. Tried the podcast route for a bit but I do miss having a schedule and playing live. Now looking for a new place to start up a show.

My sound can go either Deep House (old and new style), Tech House or dark Progressive, Techno. Either way, my style is similar - underground and melodic. Its difficult to find a station that caters to this type of scene but I've come across a few. Unfortunately, none are advertising to fill. Trying my luck here.

If that's something you're looking for, feel free to send me a msg or post up here. I will send demos or link to those who reach out.

Thanks all.

Stevy6

Check us out at hive365.co.uk we love all sorts of presenters and the show is all yours Whatever music you like.
As long as your live and 18+ have some tunes to play and can dedicate just 2 hours per week, (1 x 2 hour show or 2x1 hour show minimum then get in touch, oh make sure you have a clear microphone too!

We use discord for a lot of chat and hangovers so essential to have(it’s free and invite is on the the homepage.

If there’s a slot on the schedule that fits you then apply at www.hive365.co.uk/apply

DJing for 25+ yrs, retired but still digging for new tunes weekly. I played for a few stations up until the last one I was affiliated with closed-up shop. Tried the podcast route for a bit but I do miss having a schedule and playing live. Now looking for a new place to start up a show.

My sound can go either Deep House (old and new style), Tech House or dark Progressive, Techno. Either way, my style is similar - underground and melodic. Its difficult to find a station that caters to this type of scene but I've come across a few. Unfortunately, none are advertising to fill. Trying my luck here.

If that's something you're looking for, feel free to send me a msg or post up here. I will send demos or link to those who reach out.

Thanks all.
please email me at
staff@xcessfm.co.uk

Check us out at hive365.co.uk we love all sorts of presenters and the show is all yours Whatever music you like.
Thanks for the response. I've visited your station a few times and I appreciate the opportunity but feel that your station is a bit too diverse. Having so many different style of music can prove difficult to pull a proper audience. Looking for a group with a similar style or genre so we can more focus our promotion to the station rather than 1 show.

Thanks for the response. I've visited your station a few times and I appreciate the opportunity but feel that your station is a bit too diverse. Having so many different style of music can prove difficult to pull a proper audience. Looking for a group with a similar style or genre so we can more focus our promotion to the station rather than 1 show.
Hey Rekaviles!
Even though your post might be from last year, we are wondering if you're still looking for a station. Ratnest is an upcoming internet radio station specialized in electronic, deep house, techno and progressive music and we are currently looking for presenters. We are planning on starting in mid-June. If you're interested, please fill out this application form and we'll get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
Apply here --> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14kiXecty-QM8FZXMjoj5DS0Rf5hz31EkJOGkKebn390/edit?usp=drivesdk
We hope we can work with you because you seem like the people we are mainly looking for.