Wanted FM - Your Favourite Online Radio.
Wanted FM is a Online Radio dedicated in providing regular shows hosted by our presenters, 24/7 Live Radio, exceptional news coverage, a community hub and much more.
Wanted FM has been changing the Online Radio community since March 2018 by doing things differently. We have built a dedicated community which has grown considerably overtime, and that's something we are thankful for.
Come and see what were all about over on our Website and get involved with our wonderful community today.
Interested in becoming part of our Team? We are currently hiring Radio DJs/Presenters & more!
Our Radio Presenters are able to host Permanent regular shows at dedicated timeslots
Book your own timeslots each week at times that suit you.
The Benefits >>
- Receive a Birthday Gift every year.
- Full training and mentoring provided.
- Network with the UK's largest media companies.
- Kick start your career in Radio.
Presenter/DJ (Radio Department) >>
Click Here to Apply
Our Radio Department is at the heart of Wanted FM. Our DJs and Presenters broadcast Music live to our listeners. They engage our listeners by hosting on-air competitions, playing requests and reading dedications left by Listeners.
If your passion is for Music, then there’s no doubt this role is for you.
1) You must be able to present 3 hours per week as a minimum.
2) You must be able to present to our listeners (audience) and willing to talk whilst on-air.
3) You must be able to work as part of a team.
4) You must have a good variety of songs which are non-explicit.
5) You must have a good attitude and a have a good passion.
6) You must have a Discord account to communicate with the team.
7) You must be above the age of 16.
8) Have Fun!
Media (News Department) >>
Click Here to Apply
Our Media Team is dedicated in reporting the latest news and creating articles for our Readers and Listeners. We offer a wide range of topics from Music, Gaming, Real-Life (and the list goes on). If writing articles and bringing our readers up to date with the latest News is for you, then apply today.
1) You must be able to write a minimum of 3 articles per week.
2) You must have a exceptional understanding of grammar and punctuation.
3) You must have a Discord account to communicate with the team.
4) You must be above the age of 16.
5) You must be able to work as part of a team.
6) You must have a good attitude and a good passion.
7) Have Fun!