jinglemaker

Hi everyone,

I'm an indie software builder and a radio DJ.

I’ve just released two SaaS products in the creative audio space.

The AI JINGLE MAKER—a simple tool that allows you to create audio promos, jingles or podcast intros with unique FX, background sounds and AI-generated voiceovers (we have 35+ voices available, incl. multilingual ones).

Crafting a jingle is a matter of seconds.

If you can tap on 5 buttons, you can do it.

And you can generate as many jingles as you want using a single AI voiceover.

10,500+ people have already signed up to create jingles & promos leveraging the power of Generative AI.

The AI SHOW MAKER: the easiest way to create radio and podcast shows in a snap, using simple building blocks.

If you can play with Lego bricks, you can use the platform.

Note: you can use the same credentials to sign up and log in on both apps, which share a few features.

It would mean a lot to me if you could explore these services and share your feedback.

I'll be launching a third micro SaaS in the space over the next few days.

Stay tuned,

Frederick

Aragon Burner

I signed up and so far I'm mosty happy. I wasted a few credits because the AI would not recognize my callsign KLRR-DB. It kept only pronouncing one 'R' until I typed Double R into the text instead

jinglemaker

Indeed, that's a limitation of what AI can achieve these days. It does not understand the concept of a two Rs following each other which should be rendered as "R R". Your second approach was the right hack. I've added some complimentary credits to your account.

Aragon Burner

Thank you I appreciate it. It's a really good system and its saving me money on ordering from another company where i would be paying more

jinglemaker

Found another AI bug lol.. It won't pronounce Live as Live it pronounces it as Life. How do I get around this one?
In which context exactly? If you write "Live from London", it will say "Live from London".
But there might be a context which would still require some preprocessing in the code, which could then benefit other users.
Send me an email directly quoting the exact context of the issue: fred@aijinglemaker.com