Free DJ Drops and Radio Voiceovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentinasVoice

Can you type the whole thing again please, because it still doesn't make sense to me. I just don't want you getting a product you cannot use. I don't do edits for free, so just check it again lol.

nazif

Radio BeatZ promo

1. You are listening to Radio BeatZ. (p) The hottest online radio of Bangladesh. (p) Radio BeatZ (p) Music is life.
2. Radio BeatZ (p) Music is life.

(P)=pause

Thank you so much!

Nazif Mahbub

Hawk Radio

Can you type the whole thing again please, because it still doesn't make sense to me. I just don't want you getting a product you cannot use. I don't do edits for free, so just check it again lol.

Your listening to Joey Edwards on the station that rocks the world wide web 24/7 HawkRadio.net

MikeJ

Hey!

I'd love a drop. Anything you could come up with, with the name "mike j" in it.

Here's something I was thinking of:

You're in the mix with Mike J;
You're listening to the sounds of Mike J

Thank you!!

Sorry, this looks like I wanted two different scripts when you said one per person!

Those were just my ideas of something that I would like. I would prefer it if "You're in the mix with Mike J" was the one you chose to do :). Thank you very much once again.

eastwood17

hey :) here is my script :

"you are listening to John Eastwood on Alternative Ave show"

''ave'' from avenue

i would be grateful if you could do that :rofl:

forrealian

Please can you do this drop/voice over for me!

My script:

"You're now listening to only the finest presented by fresh grind dot com"

I really hope you can do it! Thank you in advance Val!

DropHouse

Hi Valentina,

We're a small production studio specializing in custom imaging for nightlife pros like DJs and mobile DJ companies. We also produce commercials for web and radio. If interested, would you reach out to me directly? I'm always on the lookout for new voice professionals and would love to talk a little about this.

Continued success to all on the forum!

Bill McNamee

Hey hey all,

I'm Valentina and I am a voiceover artist in training. Thought I'd offer a few free drops while I have the time. I am not quite sure if this is the right thread for this (sorry if it isn't). Anyway, if you are a DJ or Radio Station Owner, and need a quick drop or commercial, I can do a dry read up to 15 seconds long for you, just supply me with the script. Check out my uploaded sample if you are interested :)

Have a great day/evening everyone
xoxo
Valentina

EDIT: Just to be clear, I am only doing ONE script per person for now. Please type your script here in the comments so I can reply with your recording, it takes too much time to email everyone individually. Thanks!
P.S. Please make sure you double check your script because I am going to read it EXACTLY how it's typed.

Hi Valentina,

Here is my script (the name is pronounced B(bee) ILL(ill) as 2 separate words):

You are now in the mix with DJ B-ILL. Mmmmm I love DJ B-ILL.

Thanks much!
Bill

ValentinasVoice

Hey!

I'd love a drop. Anything you could come up with, with the name "mike j" in it.

Here's something I was thinking of:

You're in the mix with Mike J;
You're listening to the sounds of Mike J

Thank you!!

Here you go :)

Attachments

• mikeJ_valentina.mp3
    102.1 KB · Views: 918

ValentinasVoice

Here are recordings for:
eastwood17
Bill McNamee
boombox
forrealian
Hawk Radio
nazif

Hope you all enjoy! xoxo

(P.S. Some of you had more than one request, and I chose just one for you, if you would like more in the future, you can add me on Skype: ValentinasVoice)

Attachments

• boombox_valentina.mp3
    49.8 KB · Views: 896
  • freshgrind_valentina.mp3
    98.4 KB · Views: 865
  • hawkradio_valentina.mp3
    130.2 KB · Views: 890
  • radiobeatz_valentina.mp3
    117.6 KB · Views: 840

ValentinasVoice

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for letting me work with you! This is something I am only doing for free on THIS site, so thank you also to the people who signed up recently to participate as well xoxo

DjFatalSpin

PLease it would mean alot ive been looking for a dj drop but most of them are like worth money
so if you can make it a little like

thinking of something like:

you are now in the mix with dj fatal spin

please this is all im asking for thanks i would apprciate it.

joe

Can you please do this drop for me.

Hi, can you please do a small drop for me. I want you to say:

"dj joe sensation"

Thanks!

Hawk Radio

Here are recordings for:
eastwood17
Bill McNamee
boombox
forrealian
Hawk Radio
nazif

Hope you all enjoy! xoxo

(P.S. Some of you had more than one request, and I chose just one for you, if you would like more in the future, you can add me on Skype: ValentinasVoice)

Thanks Valentina sounds great!!

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Just wanted to pop in and personally thank Valentina for her contributions to the forum. We are all very pleased to have you here offering such a great service.

All the best
:bow:

Awesome of you to offer~!

"You're watching P. L. U. R. Television . . . streaming live DJs and events, 24 hours a day . . . join us in the chat lounge or on cam . . . Plur T. V. . . .Peace, Love, Unity, Respect."

Stevie B

DJ Drop

Thats a very sexy sounding voice :0)

Could you please do me:

Your listening to 'Stevie B' playing you the best up and comming artists from across the globe.
Only the best with 'Stevie B'

Many Thanks
Stevie B
:rofl:

hunidbeats

Wow first off I must say, you have an amazing voice. I instantly joined this site once I listened to one of your samples. I even used you as my referrer (ValentinasVoice) when I joined.
I'd be more than pleased if you'd take the time out of your day to to a quick drop/script for me.
drop/script:
1. mmmm hunid beats

(hunid pronounced as "huh-nid")

Do it in a chill sexy voice.
Thank you SO MUCH in advance!!!
If there's any way I can help you out also just let me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.