Hey Valentina,

Would you be able to record a sample for me:

-> DJ Whale in the mix

or...

-> This is a DJ Whale mixtape...

Thanks for this awesome offer!

MickeyDark0

my script

"You tuned in to Dj Mickey Darko, Turn it up and kick it, brought to you by the Douglas Fam"

THANK YOU, YOUR AWSOME, LOVE THE VOICE!

ValentinasVoice

DjFatalSpin
joe
Stevie B
hunidbeats
Taylor Ryan

Here are you uploaded drops :)

xoxo
Val

Attachments

• djwhale_valentina.mp3
    127 KB · Views: 855
  • fatal_spin_valentina.mp3
    170.6 KB · Views: 882
  • hunidbeats_valentina.mp3
    111.9 KB · Views: 885
  • joesensation_valentina.mp3
    112.7 KB · Views: 819
  • stevieb_valentina.mp3
    115.5 KB · Views: 812
Last edited:

Djforte

Hey Val :)

Not sure if your still doing the voice overs on here but if you are that would be dope!!! I've been looking for a female to do one for me for quite some time!!

Here's my script if your still available: 1. "Your listening To Dj Forté"

2. "This is a Forté exclusive"

Forté is pronounced "for-tay" I'm sure you already know that but you'd be surprised how many people get it wrong!
If you only have time to do one just do the first one and if you could do them in a sexy voice (not to be rude) that would be great! thank ya kindly :) Cheers!!

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
EDIT: The attachment manager isn't working properly for me. I will get your recordings uploaded as soon as I can.

Apologies. We recognise the issue and we are working on it now. This bug was introduced in a recent security update we made.

UPDATE: Now fixed. We just need to tweak some of the headers again. The problem was a template's issue.

UPDATE 2: Headers tweaked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Migsy Cee

free vo

Not Sure if your still doing the free dry voice overs but if so i would be grateful if you could say

" NPC Radio with Deejay migsy"

thanks you

orhir123

Hey Valentina Im not sure if youre still making free drops but if you are- I need your help!! I am releasing a new DJ Set and need a short intro.

I want it to say:

"You are now listening to DJ Birsho Volume 4 - Falling from the Sky".

Birsho is pronunced like it sounds- Beer-Sho. Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif
!!

Voice Drops

Hi there Valentina

Great promo by the way.

Are you able to record for me this:

Script: You are tuned into Radio Airwaves, the People's Station playing music for your listening pleasure.

I would also be interested in your rates too

Many thanks.

MickeyDark0

Your right!

Are you sure you want "You tuned in" and not "You're tuned in"? Please double check your script

Yea, "You're tuned in", thanx for the last minute edit! I'll change the rest if I may :

You're tuned in to "HOW WE ROLL" with Dj Mickey Darko, on the Radio station, breaking the rules one record at a time

statesman50

Free Dj Drop

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello ,Valentina sounds good on your uplink. Just registered and would like to know if you could

voice the following for my 80's radio show. Name of my show is the "Alternative Factor"

- All 80's all the time. Your listening to "The Alternative Factor" on 89 7 fm KRUI -

Send to col_gallagher@hotmail.com

Thank you very much Valentina...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.