Free DJ Drops and Radio Voiceovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbign

Dj drop needed

Hi there, I would humbly like to request for a dj drop for myself. I am a dj in africa. I would like the drop to say 'YOU"RE NOW ROCKING WITH DJ BIG N......NIGERIAS FINEST" thanks a lot guys.

ninetyfive

A talented voice for sure!

Hello Valentina,

I've listened to your demo and I must say, this sound really nice!
You have some talent in my opinion.

I'm busy to set up my own podcast, and I want to use voice over's to make it more professional
and I would love to receive a voice-over from you saying the following text lines:

- Ninety Five Presents, The Ninety Five Show
- Get ready, for this episode's guest mix
- You are listening, to the Ninety Five Show

I will also provide my email adress: miguelv@live.nl
I hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,

Miguel (A.k.a Ninety Five)

Ohmar Ferrer

hi valentina thank you in advance
My Script plz :

1.You are listening to the music of dj ohmar on the mix!
2. you are listening to dj ohmar exclusive. (sexy voice)
3. ohhh dj ohmar you make me feel good (bed voice)

onuhradio

Thanks

Hi,

First I like to thank you for your kindness in helping all these people out with drops not alot of people are humble as yourself :)

Second I like to see if you would like to do a drop for us as I'm digging your voice

Script:

"You're listening to One Nation Under House Radio"

"One Nation Under House Radiooooo"

"El Paso to the world One Nation Under House Radio"

Thanks in advance

info@1nationunderhouse.com

dj chillechill

Dj Drop

Hello im a Dj trying to spruce up my act. Please send me a drop to fealmetho@yahoo.com
It should read:

(in a soft sexxy tone) "North End Tap and surrounding lands most wanted, The one man band, Baddest in the land....... Dj Chillechill, Dj Chill in the mix. Lets get It In."

I really really appreciate it. Thank You

Last edited:

dj chillechill

Dj Drop

Hello im a Dj trying to spruce up my act. Please send me a drop at fealmetho@yahoo.com
It should read:

North End Tap and surrounding lands most wanted, The one man band, Baddest in the land....... Dj Chillechill, Dj Chill in the mix. Lets get It In.

I really really appreciate it. Thank You

CanyonDalt

Hi Valentina

I would like a drop made with your voice. The script is as follows:

"Ladies and Gentlemen....due to mental illness, tonight's part of DJ Canyon Zipper will be played by.... DJ Canyon Zipper. Now, please welcome your favorite DJ, Canyon Zipper!"

Thank you in advanced and look forward to hearing it soon.

STEVIEMAC100

Liver Radio

Hi there thanks for the offer here are the scripts..

text us on 0774 54 061 591 with your request and shout out on The Madhouse show

and
Your listening to stevie mac & matty c on Liver radio ( pronounced lie-ver )

thanx
ste

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
is anyone still getting content from Valentina?

As far as I can tell she has not been on here since May. I do feel a bit sorry for her as her intention was clearly to do a few freebies in the hope of getting paid work and/or maybe she was preparing a portfolio to go up to college as part of a performing arts / media course.

by the middle of May she already had about 50 requests :eek:

ironically what I found when looking for VO artistes is that there was loads of affordable talent both male and female from the USA, but a surprising lack of female voiceovers with British accents (lots of male talent)..

A shame, as though I have nothing against American accents if planning content aimed at a British/European audience I'd want local accents.

Those which existed (other than British people trying to sound American - silly!) were bizzarely at two extremes - either the "mockney laddette / naughty phone line" sort, or "posh actress" voice (for a BBC Radio 4 play or similar). None of the many regional or diverse accents you'd expect to hear in multicultural Britain.....

Perhaps these ladies are making much more real money with less hassle working in call centres....

Mark Dean

voice over

Hi Valentinas,

Love your voice overs, I host a very part time dance, house, techno, station in Ireland call crumlin f.m. Could you do me voice over?:D
Regards
Mark
markdean555@yahoo.co.uk

Hey hey all,

I'm Valentina and I am a voiceover artist in training. Thought I'd offer a few free drops while I have the time. I am not quite sure if this is the right thread for this (sorry if it isn't). Anyway, if you are a DJ or Radio Station Owner, and need a quick drop or commercial, I can do ONE dry read up to 10 seconds long for you, just supply me with the script. Check out my uploaded sample if you are interested :)

Have a great day/evening everyone
xoxo
Valentina

EDIT: Just to be clear, I am only doing ONE script per person for now. Please type your script here in the comments so I can reply with your recording, it takes too much time to email everyone individually. Thanks!

P.S. Please make sure you double check your script because I am going to read it EXACTLY how it's typed.

DJEnglish

Free DJ Drop

Hey hey all,

I'm Valentina and I am a voiceover artist in training. Thought I'd offer a few free drops while I have the time. I am not quite sure if this is the right thread for this (sorry if it isn't). Anyway, if you are a DJ or Radio Station Owner, and need a quick drop or commercial, I can do ONE dry read up to 10 seconds long for you, just supply me with the script. Check out my uploaded sample if you are interested :)

Have a great day/evening everyone
xoxo
Valentina

EDIT: Just to be clear, I am only doing ONE script per person for now. Please type your script here in the comments so I can reply with your recording, it takes too much time to email everyone individually. Thanks!

P.S. Please make sure you double check your script because I am going to read it EXACTLY how it's typed.

Hi Valentina:

I Hope your still doing a free Voiceovers:

Here's my script. This is Intimate Connection Sound with DJ EnGlish, the sound of the future.
Kindly send same to Intimatesound@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.