Introduce Yourself

Anime Radio UK

Hi,

I'm in the process of starting what will the the UK's only official station for Japanese music, mostly from the anime genre and new releases.

This is my very first endeavour into radio but it is something I have always wanted to do.

I'm spending a lot of time on this fantastic forum using the incredibly helpful guides. Keep up the great work.

Adam

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Welcome Stephen and Adam. :)

And thank you Adam for the kind words about the forums and guides. Much appreciated. :)

Simon Parton

Hi there. My name is Simon Parton, which is kind of given away by my user name! I am 55 years old and live in Telford, Shropshire.
I am a life-long radio fanatic and loving the amount of radio stations being available on the internet nowadays. I loved the offshore radio stations of the 1960s 70s and 80s and pleased that their sound is being recreated on the internet with stations like Radio Caroline, Seagull, RNI and Big L.
I own a Roberts Stream 93i radio which is the best radio I have ever owned.
My hobbies apart from radio include: Travel, learning languages, Music of many genres from the 1960s to the present day (though I can't stand Hip Hop) Swimming, Boxing and Rugby.
I look forward to discussing with you all and learning more about internet radio.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi there. My name is Simon Parton, which is kind of given away by my user name! I am 55 years old and live in Telford, Shropshire.
I am a life-long radio fanatic and loving the amount of radio stations being available on the internet nowadays. I loved the offshore radio stations of the 1960s 70s and 80s and pleased that their sound is being recreated on the internet with stations like Radio Caroline, Seagull, RNI and Big L.
I own a Roberts Stream 93i radio which is the best radio I have ever owned.
My hobbies apart from radio include: Travel, learning languages, Music of many genres from the 1960s to the present day (though I can't stand Hip Hop) Swimming, Boxing and Rugby.
I look forward to discussing with you all and learning more about internet radio.

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the forums :)

Junaid

Hi there! This is Junaid and I'm from Pakistan. Been listening to US radios mostly, was searching for radio forums and found this one.
Hope gonna enjoy myself sharing and gaining :)

BarryA

Hi,am barryA living in turkey, just got into listening to internet radio. I currently use radio sure on my pc.....Hope to get a wifi radio system soon....cheers

Dyemi1234

Hello guys, my name is dyemi .. I'm from philippines i worked here at iran as a babysitter and sometimes i get bored and searching some good forums in my device and this forum i found and I love music thats why im here..

I cant play youtube ,, anykinds all about musics .. Even the social network it cant use .. Thats why im too bored here.. And i found this is too awsome .. I can play every genre .. Thanks. I hope i found a friend here..

Hey everyone we are vibe squad internet radio from Mandeville Manchester Jamaica. We specialize in vibes and we love to bring that to the world.

To make connections and spread the vibe is our main goal.

Dj_Relm

Hi All

My Nmae is Aidan AKA Dj Relm, i live in buckinghamshire and i`m a section foreman, love everything old skool, i currently run my own station www.lazerfm.co.uk, i play anything from happy hardcore, old skool and jungle, had my station for just under a year, so far so good, got 20 dj`s working on the station but still looking to expand,

Waffling Wilson

My name is Ian, although my online name is wilson waffling/ waffling wilson

I'm from the UK and just starting off in radio as a hobby / pastime

I also stream online games on Twitch TV and have my own webpage - wilsonwaffling.co.uk

I'm a complete newbie so wish me luck!