Introduce Yourself

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi, Im 'Support'. Im not real. 8) I exist in far away tubes inside the internet cloud. ;) I can help you with your support queries and make your radio station better. :nerd: Once registered you can start a thread and contribute to the forum.

While you are here why not tell us a little about yourself and what you use internet radio for :

InterDJNetwork

Hi all, I'm Edward, I work in the real radio industry within the United Kingdom, Mainly behind the scenes doing stuff like production. I started my internet radio because I have a few DJ friends that want to DJ on an online station, Mean while, It might be cool to build a community around it.

Talk soon I guess.

Ed x

Angel?

Hi everybody :)

My name's Tina and I'm from Denmark.

Have had some experience with internet radio the past 2+ years and wanted to try and have a station myself.

Main reason is my love for music and I have a lot of dj friends who need a place to play ;)

analoguetrash

Eh up,

I'm Adrian. My proper grown up job is as a youth worker and trainer but I run an internet radio station in my spare time to promote the music and artists i'm in to and meet other fans with similar tastes. Also using the stream as a platform to get a club night off the ground in my home town.

See ya around!

Adrian

D

DiscoDave

Hello to everyone. I'm Disco Dave and I'm the station manager for TD1 Radio, an internet based Community Radio station broadcasting from Galashiels in the Scottish Borders. I've worked in radio since the mid eighties when I started off in hospital radio, then local BBC then local commercial.

My full-time job is a call centre supervisor, although the number of hours I spend involved with the radio makes it feel like a full time job too - only wish I got paid for it...

It's great that we now have this forum to be able to chat to fellow radio people wherever they may be. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dj Death

hi

hello weydio friends just thought i would say hi been doing dj slots for years now, i have just redesigned the web site for Radio-Ego which will change tonight at 8pm gmt for the big launch of radio rocking-ego http://www.rocking-ego.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk thats when i will be on the air, enough about our station :p I live in the uk with my fam, i drive for a living but love the dj stuff more, well not more than the family lmao honest :D so tha tha tha thats all for now folks cue music.:clap: but please have in mind this staion is just for fun nothing serious:party:

Last edited:

fringradio

Hello its Fring here! Well Callum :D Anyway, Me and a friend have just set up Fring Radio here in the east of the Scottish Borders in Eyemouth! I thought if My local Radio staion can have a mascot why cant I so I made Fring :D The Kilt wearing daftie! Fring Radio to see him!

Cheers

DJPROUD

radio station

HI ALL MY NAME IS DJ PROUD AKA JASON
I HAVE BE DJING FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS NOW
I STARTED ON A FREE SITE THEN WENT TO A FREE SERVER OF MY MINE NOW
I AM USEING THIS SERVER AND WE ALL LOVE IT HERE AT PROUDRADIOUK
WE AIR 24 HRS A DAYS UBLESS WE DOING MAINTENCE
WE HAVE 5 LIVE DJ'S FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
SO WHY NOT COME AND SEE US IN OUR CHATROOM AT
www.proudradiouk.info
the internet radio station with a differance
thanks all dj proud

mixedsounds.com

easy IR crew

Been Dj'ing for years and doing the old mobile scene round Bournemouth but have pullled out of doing it to get into mixing tunes that I wanna hear (there's only sooo many times ya can hear cheesy YMCA lol) Anyways now a website designer but still love to mix mainly Trance and Hardcore, Oldskool aswell... I'll even pull the "cheesy" tunes out once in a while for an airing which is why I started my own site @ mixedsounds.com, so come and have a listen and say hi ;)

BTW, We are always looking for new DJ's that play anything really, If your interested then give us a shout there or on here.

Hope to catch ya all about soon and much respect to the IR staff!!

mixedsounds.com

tunes from proudradio and the crew...

Shout out 2 you Proudradio, Have had a sneeky listen :p not so long ago and must say it's quality tunage, much respect and best of luck with ya site from us here @mixedsounds.com :)

MaxDance.co.uk

Hi all!
My name is Juan (aka JJ) and i am the founder/owner of MaxDance, i launched MaxDance back in 2003 (MaxDance FM it was back then) however in 2005 closed it due to personal reasons. Start of 2009 i wanted to start it up again and decided to drop the FM from the name, we are a small online radio (but growing) based around the commercial dance genre (includes Trance, House, Techno and many more sub-genres).

Over the years i have made some good connections with artists, DJ's, managers and record labels within the dance music industry, and to this day i value all the connections i have made, to me many are like friends and ofcouse we can sometimes get first plays and exclusives due to this.

Also due to those connections we have currently got the rights to broadcast the mix show by Peter Luts (aka producer behind chart topping dance act Lasgo and later Ian Van Dahl/AnnaGrace).

Also recently working on MaxDance.tv, this will be an online based tv channel broadcasting dance videos from huge anthems from the past to the latest hits!

Music and broadcasting of music is my life, i like to share the music i like and what i think could be possible hits, i have also had a play with music production and that is an area i am looking to also go into on a more professional level.

Regards,
Juan
MaxDance.co.uk

storm

Hello

Hi All

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I set up my station today and it all seems to working alright :) Thanks to the useful guides and forum threads it all set up very smoothly.

Basically, we're a netball club from Redruth in Cornwall and we're planning on doing live match commentaries this coming season and Internet-Radio is the most perfect solution for us!! 8)

When there's no games on (and they don't start till October) we're playing contemporary Cornish music via Auto DJ. There's such a vibrant scene down here that we're hoping we may pick up some ex-pats who want a little reminder of "home"!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and if there's anyone out there who's worried about starting up .. don't be .. it's easy and you'll be able to get all the answers you need here on the forum.

Of course the interesting time for us is going to come when we actually go live for some pre-season friendlies but we're looking forward to the challenge!

All the best, Storm

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Welcome MaxDance and Storm! Many thanks for your kind words and best of luck with your radio stations. 8)

SunriseFM

Sun Rise FM

Hi all just got a staion playing old school house 1988-1991 just trying to work out how to set it up i think i got it going but no one i gave the link to can hear any thing so i am a bit stumped but good to meet all of you :rofl: ACID!!

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Welcome SunriseFM. If you start by posting a thread in the support area : Support - Internet Radio Forum

We can help you with any issues you have.

Hi all just got a staion playing old school house 1988-1991 just trying to work out how to set it up i think i got it going but no one i gave the link to can hear any thing so i am a bit stumped but good to meet all of you :rofl: ACID!!

retrofm dj rio

hi all

im john aka dj rio been into internet radio for a while now and used other hosting solutions just started off small here not even got my own website domain as of yet lol but hoping to sort that out real soon only broadcasting at weekends for now but had a few listeners which has cheered me up hoping also to start doing live shows real soon and get the station running 24/7 seems like most of you here are very experienced with this net radio thing so any advice would be great thanks dj rio

MiVo

Hi all,

My name is Michel and I'm coming from the Netherlands, I just found this site after looking for various shoutcast/icecast hosters, I signed up here because I like the "pay as you go" option. The one I was on for the last 2 years has gone down the other day.

Other thing is that I decided to stop with my radio station, because I wasn't able to create various accounts for the DJ's, and I don't really like to share one password for all the DJ's, but I signed up here though and will look what is possible here.

Greetings,
Michel