Introduce Yourself

DrGaryG

Hi, Im 'Support'. Im not real. 8) I exist in far away tubes inside the internet cloud. ;) I can help you with your support queries and make your radio station better. :nerd: Once registered you can start a thread and contribute to the forum.

While you are here why not tell us a little about yourself and what you use internet radio for :
Gary...retired psychology professor. I use my internet radio as a bedside unit. I like to listen to astronomy, science, news, and nostalgia radio stations.

RockOn-Dj-Lionel

Hey, Hi!...

Lionel
here. I'm a journo and digital marketer and into a plethora of weird things. Now, deejing in Internet Radio located in the heart of the Americas with lots off cool classic rock, to the most and fierce extreme metal acts and broadcasting from Panama City, Panamá.

Rock On Online Radio have for now 3 active podcasts with specialized programing

La Hora Del Bicho
La Hora Del Cholo Metal
Alienígena Musical

Help us to make grow our social media profiles we have the policy of follow whom followed us!

Facebook
Twitter

Instagram
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Landing Page: https://www.rockonpanama.net
Listen us on Spotify and Sticher too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,

Lionel

Last edited:
Welcome to MandisPro Web Radio Station. You can listen to your favorite music 24/7, many events, the Decades category many remixes, news, and more, and also Web Radio promote a new upcoming artist.

Dave Chimny

Hey, I'm Dave! Great to be with you. ;-)

I was born in 1979 and live in Wiesbaden, Germany: Here I’m employed as desktop publisher in an advertising agency. In my spare time, I’m DJing and creating music since 1995. For more than 15 years, my radio show Ganorium Voyage is provided as syndicated content to stations based in Germany, England, Netherlands, Mexico and many more.

In 2017 I created a radio station GANORIUM Radio focussing on the Trance genre for sharing my favourite tracks with the world.

RockOn-Dj-Lionel

Hey, I'm Dave! Great to be with you. ;-)

I was born in 1979 and live in Wiesbaden, Germany: Here I’m employed as desktop publisher in an advertising agency. In my spare time, I’m DJing and creating music since 1995. For more than 15 years, my radio show Ganorium Voyage is provided as syndicated content to stations based in Germany, England, Netherlands, Mexico and many more.

In 2017 I created a radio station GANORIUM Radio focussing on the Trance genre for sharing my favourite tracks with the world.
welcome onboard! --- greets!

Hi gang.
I'm Jeff and I present a two-hour show that features album tracks and rarities, with a few new releases thrown in when appropriate. Been doing it for nearly 18 months now, and have just secured slots on a couple more stations. If you're looking for something a different, check out my archive on mixcloud, and drop me a message.

RockOn-Dj-Lionel

Hi gang.
I'm Jeff and I present a two-hour show that features album tracks and rarities, with a few new releases thrown in when appropriate. Been doing it for nearly 18 months now, and have just secured slots on a couple more stations. If you're looking for something a different, check out my archive on mixcloud, and drop me a message.
welcome onboard Jeff

Ian Shipley

Hi All

I'm Ian, based in Dublin, Ireland, I have recently returned to presenting having had many years experience of residencies in the UK and Scandinavia. I also contribute to publications with images, gig and Album reviews.

I can currently be heard presenting the Retro Rock Show on Delux Gold.

I came across this site and found it a great resource for all things radio and the wider broadcast media

Hi everyone, we are based between Malta & UK, hopefully launching January next year. We are very pleased to be a part of this forum and look forward to interacting and learning here, with so many experienced radio people! Thank you very much to the forum owners for having us. Have a great day everyone!

SDR Talent Scout

Been here a while, only just found this section, originally from Liverpool, England, now based in Chester. On and off internet radio presenter, (now owner) for about 18 years and completely addicted.

Dance music and good coffee is my life. Good to meet you all.

Last edited:

morganrow

Hi, Im 'Support'. Im not real. 8) I exist in far away tubes inside the internet cloud. ;) I can help you with your support queries and make your radio station better. :nerd: Once registered you can start a thread and contribute to the forum.

While you are here why not tell us a little about yourself and what you use internet radio for :
I'm Michael B Rowe owner of--Voice of the Mountains Country Radio from Ruidoso New Mexico--U.S.A.--I play the best in country classics

80sRadioForUs

Hello one and all. Great to be a part of this forum. I have read and gained a lot of great ideas for my station. I am interested in learning marketing techniques or best practices, and apply them to my radio station website. I appreciate any advice available.

thepeoplesradio

Hello,
We are a little different than most stations in the directory. We are The People's Radio of Levski. A fictional community run station in the year 2953 in the sci-fi universe of the game Star Citizen, based in a community called Levski on a dwarf planet called Delamar in a star system called Nyx. (Think Belters from the sci-fi show The Expanse.)

We are 100% immersive, all of our commercials are for companies and organizations within the Star Citizen Universe or " 'verse" as we call it. We offer shows in multiple genres, everything from Space oriented Hip Hop/Trap, EDM/Trance, Electronic Rock, Synthwave, Cyberpunk, Drum & Bass, Ambient, and even a Space Folk and Country show. One of our shows, Community Creations spotlights music made by other Star Citizen gamers and even some developers! We are fan-driven classic community radio, by the people, for the people. The Hottest Mix, from a Small Rock in Nyx!

IRL we are automated with an extensive backend and employ 7 AI DJ's who work shifts, read out requests and give shoutouts (and soon will chime in with little anecdotes about a song or artist from the perspective of someone looking back roughly 930 years) using GPT-4 and Elevenlabs. We also use GPT-4 for our weekly News on the Hour and Space Weather at 30 past the hour (every 2 hours).

But we are not *all* AI! We also have 8 human DJs from the Star Citizen community who do live mix shows every Friday/Saturday. We even produce some of the in-the-universe commercials based on the lore of the company or organization and have some talented producers who write music for fictional artists which inhabit the Star Citizen Universe. Additionally we syndicate other audio content from content creators in the community, for instance we have a History and Public Affairs show called TimeProbe which is narrated by someone who reads Star Citizen's lore as though it were history within the universe. We also have a popular community news reporter Oliver Zark and his associates who syndicate his HubNet content on our station.

Though we've been around since 2018 we recently have been added to this site's directory: https://www.internet-radio.com/station/thepeoplesradio/ - Though most of our listeners are via Mixcloud and Twitch, hopefully we'll have more tune in via our high quality Shoutcast streams thanks to Internet-Radio.com

You can find links to all of our things at https://linktr.ee/thepeoplesradio

Last edited:
My name is Bradley Simmonds (B-Man) and I have a unique fortnightly radio show that I produce out of New Zealand. The show is syndicated across over 20 stations in NZ, Australia, UK, the Caribbean and the US.

The show is dedicated to the 80's and 90's and has music, TV themes, movie quotes, retro ads and a bunch of trivia.

The shows have done well and I have even hit number 1 on both the 80s and the 90s Mixcloud charts.

I also sometimes manage to get famous artists on the show. So far I have had the following guests

- Tania Doko from Bachelor Girl
- Carol Decker from T'Pau
- DJ Sven from Holiday Rap fame
- Mark Gable from The Choirboys

I hope to get more great retro artists on the show in the future.

I have a solid following and was wondering if any station out there would be interested in playing the show?

Check it out and let me know your thoughts!

Here is the Mixcloud link https://www.mixcloud.com/KeepLaughingForeverRadio/

Many thanks

B-Man