looking for mature dedicated presenters for online radio station

IanD

I use WIX. It works for me at 70sGreatHits.com ........Does mine look like a 7 year old build it?

No, definitely not like a 7 year old. More like a 15 year old. Better, but still far from great.

MrK

I just dont feel wix is any good for radio sites. Its just to basic and dont offer half the things needed.

IanD

WordPress have several templates specifically designed for radio stations. Have a look at them and you'll see a significant difference. Going for one of theirs would take your station up to a different level. Having an excellent 'look' is on a par with your station's output.

MrK

Wordpress is the way forward for radio websites or hard php code. If you have the skill

earlbj

WordPress have several templates specifically designed for radio stations. Have a look at them and you'll see a significant difference. Going for one of theirs would take your station up to a different level. Having an excellent 'look' is on a par with your station's output.
Thank Ian.....I considered WordPress before but for whatever reason went with what I was more comfortable with. I'll give it another look.

Sean Wilkie

Are you a lover of Music and People?
We at coolvibes-reloaded' coolvibes-reloaded Are Looking For DJ"s with little or no experience.
We will train you to become an online DJ. IT's FREE. We are a 3-year-old non-profit family orientated Internet Radio station
Looking to GROW, We play all different genres of music.
Contact either the station owner coolvibes1989@gmail.com or the station manager laura.coolvibes@yahoo.com
If you think you have the time and want a hobby that is fun, REWARDING and A Great way to meet new people.... We Are Also Accepting DJ'S Who Work In Nightclubs As Well. We also play unsigned music and signed. We "DO NOT" Accept Presenters who work on other stations
we prefer dedicated presenters/dj's that wish to stick to one station.

This is a work from home voluntary job

we are looking for people who would love to help us, bring this station off its feet :)

message us via our facebook page: https://facebook.com/coolvibesuk
I am a rock dj, I owned PUlse Radio for the past 10 years but it is closed now and just looking to do my Disciples of Rock show for 2 hours a week. I am not looking to be controlled or be told how to do it as I have over 18 yrs exp djing and know what needs to be done. I can follow basic station rules. If interested I am available on M, W or F nights from 7-10 PM CST time and only want to do one 2 hour show a week. Thank you for your time. I do use VDJ and also have MIXX. I know Sams well but do not own a copy nor will i pay for it again.

I am a rock dj, I owned PUlse Radio for the past 10 years but it is closed now and just looking to do my Disciples of Rock show for 2 hours a week. I am not looking to be controlled or be told how to do it as I have over 18 yrs exp djing and know what needs to be done. I can follow basic station rules. If interested I am available on M, W or F nights from 7-10 PM CST time and only want to do one 2 hour show a week. Thank you for your time. I do use VDJ and also have MIXX. I know Sams well but do not own a copy nor will i pay for it again.
hi there Sean Please Contact Me On https://www.facebook.com/coolvibesrad/

i used to run my own server but public couldn't see it even though i followed a couple of tutorials

ChristmasRadio

Strawbs.. you use to have an excellent looking station, using wordpress and the OnAir theme.. whatever happened to that ?
This wix site looks like you've banged your head hard mate!

Sean Wilkie

Hiya looking to dj again, I have 20 yrs exp and ran my own station for the past 8 years. If you want a rock dj and not going to give me all the ultimatiums and have fans than please hit me up I am bored and can do wed or Fri nights from 7pm EST to midnight EST. I dont need a bunch of email just have fans and give me the rules and yes most of my music is tagged though out of 10k tunes can not promise it all is but vdj usually showes me and I fix it. woot