looking for mature dedicated presenters for online radio station

Ok no non taken but the side tabs are meant to be there, plus I've seen some online radio stations that have babe of the month can't remember what sites they were now. Thanks for the compliments
Ok the header image that's stretched and the two other images what size would you recommend???? Also I'll center the text in the footer, and maybe I'll change smart babe of the month to female artist of the month
Our pics automatically resized for both the desktop and mobile website, so we can't be of any use on photo sizes unfortunately.

these listed stations have babe of the day hahaha
i know they are probably fm stations but come on

http://www.q1021.fm/babe-of-the-day/

klbjfm

rock945
We hear you, you've suggested a name change which we think is the right move. Like we said, babe of the day is very 80's and page 3 type talk in our opinion anyway. If you want to look classy and be taken seriously these days changing the name like you're doing is definitely the right thing to do. We wish you well and hope our advice / opinion was taken in the spirit it was meant to be taken.

We hear you, you've suggested a name change which we think is the right move. Like we said, babe of the day is very 80's and page 3 type talk in our opinion anyway. If you want to look classy and be taken seriously these days changing the name like you're doing is definitely the right thing to do. We wish you well and hope our advice / opinion was taken in the spirit it was meant to be taken.
Yep your opinions have been taken in but I struggle for names there's sooo many stations out there, could you possibly suggest any names.....

Plus I've changed babe of the month to best friend I personally think that sounds alot better. An ow does your site change the image sizes automatically?

We can't really suggest any names to be honest, as it's your station and that decision will be totally personal to you and your team. We would suggest your team members put forward suggestions to you and make a team decision, if you're struggling with that aspect.

As for photos, the software just applied the correct size. We still had photos that we couldn't use because of size and pixel count etc. We just kept going until we found a photo that didn't have any issues.

You have to remember nothing is going to be perfect ( ever! ) and you keep trying things until it gets as close to perfect as you can get it! We are constantly tweaking our website pretty much on a daily basis, some things people notice and other times it's very minor things that only we notice. Keep doing your thing and you will get things exactly how you want them! The fact you listen to peoples suggestion / advice is the right way to go, as no one knows everything.

We can't really suggest any names to be honest, as it's your station and that decision will be totally personal to you and your team. We would suggest your team members put forward suggestions to you and make a team decision, if you're struggling with that aspect.

As for photos, the software just applied the correct size. We still had photos that we couldn't use because of size and pixel count etc. We just kept going until we found a photo that didn't have any issues.

You have to remember nothing is going to be perfect ( ever! ) and you keep trying things until it gets as close to perfect as you can get it! We are constantly tweaking our website pretty much on a daily basis, some things people notice and other times it's very minor things that only we notice. Keep doing your thing and you will get things exactly how you want them! The fact you listen to peoples suggestion / advice is the right way to go, as no one knows everything.
!yea too rite i'll listen to peoples opinions i'm not some idiotic stupid person that would swear at ya
and say not being funny yea but it's my station i'll do what ever i like to it?

nuh that's not me i just listen to opinions and ideas that people av?

anyway another question how on earth did you get your subscription box?

also imo best friend of the month sounds great (alot better than babe of the month)