New Software: Rocket Broadcaster

asantoni

Hi guys,

broadcast1.png

I wanted to tell you about the new broadcasting software I just launched for Windows: Rocket Broadcaster. (download here)

Rocket Broadcaster lets you live broadcast to your internet radio station (Icecast or SHOUTcast), like you can with Mixxx or BUTT. Some of the useful features it has are:
  • It can record all your desktop audio, including audio from other applications like Skype or Spotify. This is really handy if you want to do a call-in show!
  • It also records from your microphone or line-in.
  • Automatic metadata capture - it can capture metadata from another window and send that to your streaming server.
  • Encoders - It supports MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Opus, and Ogg FLAC. The pro version also supports sending multiple streams.
There are two editions - a free edition and a "pro" edition. The free edition has pretty much what you need to broadcast live, but some of the more fiddly codec options and multiple stream support is locked only available in the pro edition.

My goal is to make the free edition still better than anything else out there, so if you guys have any feature requests or feedback, please let me know! I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Thanks,
Albert

Hi guys,

broadcast1.png

I wanted to tell you about the new broadcasting software I just launched for Windows: Rocket Broadcaster. (download here)

Rocket Broadcaster lets you live broadcast to your internet radio station (Icecast or SHOUTcast), like you can with Mixxx or BUTT. Some of the useful features it has are:
  • It can record all your desktop audio, including audio from other applications like Skype or Spotify. This is really handy if you want to do a call-in show!
  • It also records from your microphone or line-in.
  • Automatic metadata capture - it can capture metadata from another window and send that to your streaming server.
  • Encoders - It supports MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Opus, and Ogg FLAC. The pro version also supports sending multiple streams.
There are two editions - a free edition and a "pro" edition. The free edition has pretty much what you need to broadcast live, but some of the more fiddly codec options and multiple stream support is locked only available in the pro edition.

My goal is to make the free edition still better than anything else out there, so if you guys have any feature requests or feedback, please let me know! I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Thanks,
Albert
I like your idea please could you email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com cause I would like to talk more about this software and have some ideas you can add to it

Radiodj105

Hi there.
I bought this program before some days.
Only one word can describe it= Amazing!

At the beginning I was a little stressed, because I thought it was just a waste of money.
Actually I wanted to test on AC+ at 320kbps. The trial version didn't allow me to that do that setting.

Finally I bought this software... and again I couldnt connect it with Shoutcast.

I contact with the support team and through Anydesk, they did all the settings.

I would like to thank Albert from Oscillicious.
He did a great job.

I suggest this software.
Absolutely Value for Money.