Hi, my name's D.I. and I'm the station manager for 87.9 The Mix!
Right now, I'm looking for fun, energetic people willing to either do a live syndicated on-air shift at times that work for you, or provide voice tracks for afternoons and evenings. There are currently 5 different daily time slots available. I will work with you on creating a schedule that works for both you and the station.

If you're interested, give me an email at di@mix879.com and I'll fill you in on the details!

Also, be sure to check us out on the web - www.mix879.com

Right now, I'm looking for fun, energetic people willing to either do a live syndicated on-air shift at times that work for you, or provide voice tracks for afternoons and evenings. There are currently 5 different daily time slots available. I will work with you on creating a schedule that works for both you and the station.

If you're interested, give me an email at di@mix879.com and I'll fill you in on the details!

I have Very professional (Major Market Talent) that produce shows for me which I distribute to stations across the globe. These shows are mp3 format , filled with great music , personality , bits , etc. Best of all we offer these show to stations for free! All we ask is mutual promotion by airing show promos and adding us to your website/social media . I have shows in many formats and lengths . Let me know if you would like any demos . TheDirtySouthNetwork@gmail.com or visit our web site at www.thedirtysouthnetwork.wix.com/TDSN.

I hope to hear from you so we can get your station sounding better than the rest! :)

Adam Smash

I have Very professional (Major Market Talent) that produce shows for me which I distribute to stations across the globe. These shows are mp3 format , filled with great music , personality , bits , etc. Best of all we offer these show to stations for free! All we ask is mutual promotion by airing show promos and adding us to your website/social media . I have shows in many formats and lengths . Let me know if you would like any demos . TheDirtySouthNetwork@gmail.com or visit our web site at www.thedirtysouthnetwork.wix.com/TDSN.

I hope to hear from you so we can get your station sounding better than the rest! :)

Adam Smash

Hi Adam,
We would love to have your shows on The Mix.
I have emailed you for more information.

Thanks,
D.I. Aspinwall
Station Manager

yes i can do that what do u want me to do
All I would be looking for is a short air check (30-60 seconds) that lets me hear your voice and personality. Record it to an mp3 file and then email it to me. (di@mix879.com)
From the air check, I can get a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses. What format (type) of show would you like to present? What days/times would you be available/willing to do an air shift? (If you will be doing a VT show, it won't matter, I'll create the air schedule) Also, in which time zone are you located? All station scheduling and timing is done in Central Standard Time (USA).

Thanks,
D.I. Aspinwall
Station Manager

DJ.DOUGLAS

Looks interesting but im not good for Voice only Playing Music or Mixing :D i hope this request can approve too Music DJ i can play 4 to 5 hours a day :D

Looks interesting but im not good for Voice only Playing Music or Mixing :D i hope this request can approve too Music DJ i can play 4 to 5 hours a day :D
We like to have a variety of shows, so if you are good at mixing, maybe you could do a non-stop music mix show? Just playing music really wouldn't add much as I can just schedule content in the automation system. If you could do non-stop music blocks, we could really use you! What time zone are in? The Mix 87.9 Studios are located in the Central Standard Time Zone (-6:00). Check out our Job Opportunities page by clicking HERE, and take a look at the available time slots.
If you have any more information, or if this interests you, please email me: di@mix879.com

Also, to clarify, I would like to know your time zone for scheduling and server acquisition purposes. Please let me know if the times you give me will be in your time zone or in the studio time zones (CST).

Thanks,
D.I. Aspinwall
Station Manager
87.9 The Mix
www.mix879.com

Thank you to everyone who has applied so far! We've filled the majority of our open time slots, but are still looking for a few! Click HERE and then click Available Time Slots, to view openings!
We hope to have you on The Mix!

D.I. Aspinwall
Station Manager

Dick Lee

SUBJ: Volunteer D.J.

Hello:

My name is Dick Lee and I am writing to be considered for a weekly one hour “Volunteer D.J.” slot at your station. I currently host a community radio show titled “Dick Lee and Garage Rock from the Valley.” It features rock-n-roll from California’s Central San Joaquin Valley in addition to brief interviews with band members from the 1960’s. As a member of a 60’s rock group called The Brymers, I have in considerable knowledge about these bands in addition to being friends with almost all of these groups. Note, that I produce and pre-record the show then send it via Drop Box to the station’s server. I do all the voice overs, etc. Individuals make requests by calling the station or e-mail me at The Brymers web site (www.thebrymers.com). The show is high energy and receiving good responses. Due to listener requests, I have archived some of the shows on Podomatic.com. You can hear a show by clicking on the link below:

http://rleekgb30636.podomatic.com

I currently have 25 shows in the can and they can be edited by me to insert any station’s jingle or ID.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dick Lee

The Brymers (www.thebrymers.com)

rleekgb@comcast.net

dicklee@thebrymers.com