Introduce Yourself

julie seymour

Hi, Im 'Support'. Im not real. 8) I exist in far away tubes inside the internet cloud. ;) I can help you with your support queries and make your radio station better. :nerd: Once registered you can start a thread and contribute to the forum.

While you are here why not tell us a little about yourself and what you use internet radio for :
I just felt like I wanted to share my favorite radio station with others and GET THE WORD OUT THERE. I have been listening to XRDS in Clarksdale, Mississippi for the last six months. It is a FABULOUS radio station. On this holiday 4th of July morning, they are playing particularly good music and I noticed there are only 75 listeners. It's blues, but they play far more, anything that can be extrapolated from the blues and all time periods -- while mainly sticking to a blues format. This music is GREAT. And Clarksdale, of course, is home of the blues. Very little talking, no advertising. It is the BEST!!!

Brian Brant

Hi, Im 'Support'. Im not real. 8) I exist in far away tubes inside the internet cloud. ;) I can help you with your support queries and make your radio station better. :nerd: Once registered you can start a thread and contribute to the forum.

While you are here why not tell us a little about yourself and what you use internet radio for :
I'm Brian Brant I run an Internet Radio Station. I have been Registered with InternetRadio for about 3years I have been very pleased with InternetRadio an wanted to be involved with other Members and Discussion on your Forum. Thank You For Helping all of us out.I can't speak for everyone here but I'm sure the members are very pleased by the looks of their post. I want to thank you personally Mr/Mrs/Miss Robot in that far away CLOUD......;):):cool:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
I'm Brian Brant I run an Internet Radio Station. I have been Registered with InternetRadio for about 3years I have been very pleased with InternetRadio an wanted to be involved with other Members and Discussion on your Forum. Thank You For Helping all of us out.I can't speak for everyone here but I'm sure the members are very pleased by the looks of their post. I want to thank you personally Mr/Mrs/Miss Robot in that far away CLOUD......;):):cool:

Welcome Brian :)

renelatour

radio station

HI ALL MY NAME IS DJ PROUD AKA JASON
I HAVE BE DJING FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS NOW
I STARTED ON A FREE SITE THEN WENT TO A FREE SERVER OF MY MINE NOW
I AM USEING THIS SERVER AND WE ALL LOVE IT HERE AT PROUDRADIOUK
WE AIR 24 HRS A DAYS UBLESS WE DOING MAINTENCE
WE HAVE 5 LIVE DJ'S FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
SO WHY NOT COME AND SEE US IN OUR CHATROOM AT
www.proudradiouk.info
the internet radio station with a differance
thanks all dj proud
hi everybody...

steve sherratt

thankyou from club retro internet radio, cheers, stereo steve

Attachments

• 19989589_1735123429835908_2259659646604853402_n.jpg
    19989589_1735123429835908_2259659646604853402_n.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,041

Nightrider

My name is Rock I own an Internet Radio station for 4 years doing great and loving it too

The Rockin has expanded once more with a full line of DJ's from 12 pm - 3 am 7 days a week. Come meet our Dj's from all over the World. Canada, UK, Scotland, Romania, Ireland Australia, Finland and the USA.Come join me in are great Chatbox @ http://www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/
All are welcome to have a great time with our DJ's and the best music of 60's to the present, in a family orientated chatroom.