Lee Barber

Need a new show/presenter? Get in touch!

SO! My names Lee! Hello.

I'm 23 years old, and about to launch a brand new radio show this summer, which thanks to a few connections, will be heard on a variety of FM, DAB and online stations across the globe.

I've been involved in media, radio mainly, since college, working in most departments during that time, from sales and promotions at large semi-national commercial stations, to presenting breakfast shows, to producing programs, to "new media" managing at local FM and online stations.

Now a Creative Media lecturer, it's now more viable for me to concentrate on more pre-recorded shows, and it all starts very soon!

We did a pilot for our new show last week, and it's full of fun and superb music! The show is pre-recorded and is two hours in length. The imaging has been professionally developed by a radio industry company, and will be recorded weekly at a local station in Yorkshire, UK. The show will concentrate on hit music from the 70's, 80's and 90's, but with some more current tunes in their for good measure!

We've got some great regular features (including promoting unsigned artists) plus access to the stations phone-line which will allow us to get some quality interviews when needed.

So, if you fancy an experienced, energetic, young presenter on your station, give me a shout!

You can find more info about me over at: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/itsleebarber

Speak soon!

Lee

Email: Itsleebarber@outlook.com
Twitter: @ItsLeeBarber
https://uk.linkedin.com/in/itsleebarber

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,208

ovie

we looking for presenters/dj to be part of our team ....worldwide, Pidgin Radio is the number one online-based radio station for everything eccentric, culturally influencing, proudly Nigerian and truly African in context. Our objective isn’t just to communicate the local speaking culture (pidgin) to the world, but rather to promote on a global scale, the creative originality of a people with a pan-African nature. Our content email pidginradio1@gmail.com Listen Via www.pidginradio.com