Create your own radio station.

Start your own Internet radio station today. We offer both Shoutcast and Icecast servers located in Europe (London and Frankfurt) and the US (Fremont, Dallas and Newark). Try one free for 7 days, no credit card required. Prices start from only $5.00!

Featured Listing in our Radio Directory

Stations listed in our popular internet radio directory receive over 4,000,000 tune ins every month. All radio stations hosted on one of our servers are featured in the directory.

Great Customer Support

We offer quality support to all our clients in the form of email support and our extensive support forums which includes lots of useful FAQs and guides. We will help you get started and get your radio online!

Auto DJ Server Included

All our radio servers come with an Auto DJ server included. This means you can upload your music by FTP or by our web based upload tool. You can schedule playlists for your music and jingles and have them play 24/7 while you are offline.

Awesome Control Panel

We run the latest Centova Cast (version 3) radio control panels which have plenty of awesome features for your radio station.

Fast, Reliable Servers with over 99.9% uptime

We use fast, reliable and secure servers for hosting your radio servers. We monitor network latency and server loads 24/7 to ensure maximum reliability and uptime. Our techies are always on call to respond to any critical issues.

More Features

Code widgets to paste into your website. Start Page to comment and share with your listeners. Google Maps, statistics, trends and historical reports. Geo-Blocking your radio from certain countries. Email and Forum support. PAYG or Monthly billing. Instant Setup.

We Know Internet Radio:

We have been running internet radio for over 18 years.

Our directory has over 4 Million tune in's per month.

Our clients broadcast over 0 Terabytes every month.

"The team at Internet-Radio.com are fantastic, and their service is first class and excellently priced. Not only are the servers totally dependable, and the rich set of broadcasting features incredibly useful, but it's all done with such simplicity of use, and uncluttered style. Add to that a very friendly, kind and helpful team of staff, and you've got in my opinion one of the best Internet radio broadcasters you will find anywhere online. I whole-heartedly recommend them."

Ambient Radio

"Thank you Internet-Radio.com for being so supportive of Pigpen Radio from the very beginning. I started this radio station in 2011 as an experiment and had no idea back then where it would go. We are now in the top 20 on your site and one of the leading radio stations of our type which I am very proud of. Sourcing our radio streaming from a reliable and supportive service provider has been very important in helping Pigpen Radio grow over the years. I look forward to continuing using your services for many years to come."

Pigpen Radio

"Our Vibrant, Growing, Internet Radio Station Network highly recommends Internet-Radio.com for quality, trouble free, internet broadcasting services with outstanding high quality support after the start up. Simply stated Internet-radio.com is there for you all along the way. Internet-Radio.com exceeds all others that we have dealt with in the past, and we are thrilled to be able to call their directory Home for Our Internet Radio Stations."

Smooth Jazz Florida Radio Network

"We have used a few other providers in the past but as a new station we needed a boost of listeners to get us going and your service is by far the best I've used, don't think I'd ever use another host. We've learnt that you get what you pay for and you are well worth the price. We are working on boosting our listeners by double over the next month and hoping to get featured on your site soon."

Smash FM